We offer Harleys for rental or chauffeured rides throughout Cape Town, Peninsula or Wine Areas. There are optional trips from half an hour to a day ride. Tours can also be arranged to suit individual's requirements. All you need is long pants, enclosed footwear and a camera or video to capture the experience. We provide a jacket and a helmet.
We offer Incentive Group Tours for a Maximum of 60 persons per booking.
Treat yourself to the ride of your life on a Top of the Harley Davidson motorcycle...
Harley Rentals and Tours
5 Star Tour - Route 62 and Garden Route
- Experience the best of Africa on a Touring Harley Davidson. An amazing tour through the world famous Route 62 in Cape Town and joining the majestical Garden Route to enjoy the breath taking views.
- This tour is catered ifor in 5 star elegance with Chaîne des Rôtisseurs chefs (an international society devoted to choice dining and the camaraderie of the table) plus a traditional mix of great South African Chefs.
- Dinning will be just as much a part of the experience as each and every stop will be enjoyed with unique cuisine
- Great Optional extra - Bring along your own private masseur, who can see to your personal body health
- Please Note : This Route is 100% unique and special to Amakhaya Harley Tours, as it has been developed by the owner (Pierre Dohrmann) with over 5 years of speciality touring
- The tour leader can entertain you in English, German, Spanish or French
4 Star Accommodation with views to die for...
- Tour 1 : Cape Tour: Departs Hout Bay - Chapmans Peak - Misty Cliffs - Ostrich Farm - Cape Point - Penguin Beach Boulders - Old Boyes Drive - Constantia - Hout Bay ( distance 170km)
- Tour 2: Hermanus Tour: Departs Hout Bay - Muizenberg - Gordons Bay - Pringle Bay - Kleinmond - Hermanus - Caledon - Sir Lowrys Pass - Hout Bay (distance 300km)
- Tour 3: Four Pass Tour: Departs Hout Bay - Sir Lowry’s Pass - Grabouw - Franshoek - Stellenbosch - Muizenburg- Hout Bay ( distance 270km)
- Tour 4: West Cowast Tour: Departs Hout Bay - Blouberg Strand - Langebaan - Darling - Malmesbury - Durbanville - Hout Bay (distance 260km)
- Tour 5: Baainskloof Tour: Departs Hout Bay - Wellington - Baainskloof Pass - R43 Worcester - Paarl - Hout Bay ( distance 270km)
- Tour 6: Mitchells PassTour: Departs Hout Bay - Malmesbury - Riebeeck Kastell - Tulbagh - Ceres Mitchell’s Pass - Touws River - Hex River Pass - De Doorns - Worcester - Villiersdorp - Grabouw - Sir Lowrys Pass - Hout Bay( distance 400km)
- Tour 7: Cape Agulhas Tour: Departs Hout Bay - Muizenburg - Kleinmond - BotRivier - Caledon - R316 Napier - Bredarsdorp - Cape Agulhas - Hout Bay ( distance 450km)
Full Day Tours: from 150 to 300 km length (or more)
- Peninsula Tour (Cape of Good Hope)
- Winelands Tour (Including Wine /Cheese Tasting)
- Two Passes Tour (Bains KLoof and Du Toits Kloof)
- Four Passes Tour to Stellenbosch and Franschhoek Winelands
(Sir-Lowry's-Pass, Viljoens-Pass, Helshoogte-Pass, Franschhoek Pass)
- Whale Coast Tour (Betty Bay and Hermanus, Whale Watching)
2 Days Tour: from 300 to 550 km length
- Montagu (Koggemans Pass)
- West Coast (Langebaan, Clanwilliam)
- Gansbaai (Hermanus, Gansbaai, Great White Shark Gage Diving)
5-7 Days Tour
Route 62 - Tour A
Cape Town - Montagu - Oudtshoorn - Storms River - Knysna - Hermanus - Cape Town:
One of the most spectacular Tours: ROUTE 62, Little Karoo, South Africa. You can compare the Route 62 with the legendary Route 66 in the U.S.A. Both routes were built in the 1920´s, the difference: the Route 62 is still complete in full length (til Port Elisabeth) We combine the best: Route 62 and the Garden Route to an awesome round trip.
The tours are individually designed from 4 people to maximum 12. We combine half day Harley driving (250 -300 km per day) and half day adventure or sight seeing. The Harleys are in company with a microbus for luggage or extra people and a trailer for the reserve Harley. So you will have an unique Harley Davidson experience and even more: drive a Big 5 Quad Safari, relax at the Hot Springs in Montagu, feed or ride an ostrich in Oudtshoorn (ostrich capital of the world), visit a crocodile farm, experience the "Letter Box" on the adventure trip through the Cango Caves or climb on 30 m high tree for a Tree Canopy Tour!
Addo Elephant Park - Tour B
Cape Town - Montagu - Oudtshoorn - Storms River - Port Elisabeth - Knysna Hermanus - Cape Town:
We extent Tour A and ride all the way to Addo Elephant Park located in the Zuurberg Mountains, less then an hour from Port Elisabeth.
Discover the City of Cape Town
Taste wine in the beautiful Cape Winelands, enjoy scenic drives and meet people on a spectacular golf tour. Get active with adventure sports; dive with great white sharks, bungee jump the highest commercial jump in the world or experience the thrill of paragliding over stunning landscapes. Explore the outdoors, be it hiking, sailing, running, surfing or dolphin and whale watching. Tickle your taste buds at Cape Town and Western Cape restaurants where worldly flavours combine with African ingenuity to create unique taste sensations.
One of South Africa's greatest landmarks and towers, 1086m above the City of Cape Town.
Landmark at the end of Cape Peninsula located in the Good Hope Section of Table Mountain National Park. You are at the south-westernmost tip of Africa.
One of the most significant and symbolically charged pieces of land in South Africa, The island was home to Nelson Mandela who was imprisoned there along with other political prisoners. As a place of history, education and insight into South Africa's past, this is an essential excursion.
The Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden covers 528 hectares, it is home to more than 8500 indigenous plant species, and is known as one of the Seven Magnificent Botanical Gardens of the World.
Boulders Beach Penguin Colony, the Jackass penguins are comical, clumsy and very eye-catching in their black and white dress. Today there are over 3 000 of these birds living in the area between Simonstown and Cape Point. Penguins can be viewed up close as they frolic in the water and waddle on land.
Chapmans Peak Drive is surely one of the most scenic drives in South Africa. From Amakhaya Golf Lodge you have a look at it at all times.
Two Oceans Aquarium
A showcase of the incredible diversity of marine flora and fauna found in meeting place of two mighty oceans, the Indian and the Atlantic.
Tea Time at Mount Nelson, enjoy the colonial splendour of South Africa's most famous hotel (even the Queen Elisabeth was here).
Wine Routes & Tasting
Wine Routes, you will find a wealth of wineries in magnificent settings in the Cape. Discover the wine of Constantia (oldest wine estates), Stellenbosch (first wine route), Paarl or Franschhoek.
Hermanus has the status of being the best land-based whale watching destination in the world. Southern right whales visit Walker Bay from June through to December and can be viewed from aboard a boat, an airplane or the shore. Hermanus is home to the world's only Whale Crier who blows his kelp horn when whales are spotted along the central sea route.