"Our World" farm on which our B&B is situated, is a live beef farm. Wether you are on business, a tourist or even honeymooners you'll enjoy the stunning views across rolling hills out to sea and the Maitland River mouth as your next stop over or for that perfect getaway. Our country location affords stunning night sky star gazing - see the Milky Way like never before!
We can assure you of a comfortable nights rest in our lovely log Chalets with full en-suite bathrooms and spacious balconies. Before you know it, you will be woken by the sounds of birds and trickling water.
To keep our air and environment clean and healthy, we have chosen to be a non-indoor-smoking establishment and due to open water, natural country hazards, we regrettably do not accept children under the age of 10 yrs.
Our Bed and Breakfast establishment is a 15 minute drive West of Port Elizabeth (just a 5 minute's drive from Wedgewood Village Golf Estate) on the N2, off ramp 724, and 3 kilometres along the road to Blue Horizon Bay.
Mother Goose B&B
- Each of our three independent Chalets have full en-suite bathrooms and spacious balconies. Two Chalets have a double bed and a single bed. The third Chalet, our Bridal suite only has a double bed.
- Free uncapped Wi-Fi available.
- Enjoy a beverage alongside our indoor/outdoor swimming pool.
- A lock-up safe is available on site.
- Safe parking on site.
- Private entrances to independent Chalets.
- Refrigerator, microwave, heater, fan, radio/alarm/clock and electric blankets in each Chalet.
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each Chalet.
- Golf Tee Box, short iron clubs only and plenty of balls available.