Welcome to River Rock, our guesthouse located in Parys, Free State.
Our self-catering guesthouse is situated on the banks of the Vaal River with the most beautiful natural ambience while still maintaining a countryside atmosphere.
Countless bird species is a must for bird watchers. Horses roam the property all day and the distant cry of a fish eagle ends another perfect day.
Great for angling, entertaining or relaxing!
If you need a time out from the busy city or have a special romantic getaway in mind, we have the perfect spot for you!
Parys is a convenient getaway from the city as it is only a 45 min drive from Johannesburg. Our beautiful town offers two golf estates; one of our country’s biggest indoor arenas at the Dome, popular for horse shows and festivals. An array of sports activities; unbelievable dining and shopping galore at our famous art and antique shops; heritage and monumental sightseeing is a must!
Whether you are here to unwind for a few days, compete in activities or for business, we always strive to exceed your expectations.
We look forward to welcoming you!
River Rock Guest House
“We try our level best to ensure you enjoy your stay with the best possible service.”
- All chalets are equipped with private bathrooms, Satellite Television, Air Conditioning, and Fresh Linen & Towels.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the chalets.
- Most of our chalets are pet-friendly.
- Weekends, public holidays and school holidays are charged at high season rates.
- Weekend bookings are subject to a two-night stay.
- A small pets only policy applies and pets are strictly the responsibility of the guest.