About Starlite Aviation
Starlite Aviation Group is a multi-faceted aviation Company, offering a range of helicopter services on a worldwide basis, through its Head Office in Ireland, and Operations and Maintenance centres in South Africa and around the world.
Starlite supplies helicopters: for emergency relief contract work, Oil and Gas support, HEMS services, and passenger and cargo transport. Furthermore, the Starlite Group operates a world class aircraft maintenance organisation, a highly successful aircraft sales and charter division, and a world renowned pilot training school.
To deliver superb rotor aviation services, no matter the aircraft, configuration, geography or sector. To guarantee the safety and quality of our services, through employing and developing professionals with the right experience in order to ensure the efficient delivery of our policies, practices and procedures.
Local and Inland Scenic Flights
- Spectacular coastlines tours
- Inland flights to the mountains
- Ferries to game parks to view our spectacular wild life
- Ferries to events
- Flights to scenic destinations for marriage proposals and anniversaries
- Wedding bridal party charters
- Birthday and anniversary flights
Corporate Helicopter Charters
- Local and international business to business flights
- Flights to sporting events
- Ferries to popular landmarks
- Geological mining and powerline survey
- Aerial photography
- Corporate client excursions