ⓘ About Umgeni Steam Railway
USR runs trains on the last Sunday of each month for the public in order to share the experience of railways past, and also to raise funds for ongoing and new projects.
The Inchanga Conservancy run the Craft Market at Inchanga Railway Station everytime USR run a train. Craft goodies, food and refreshements are always for sale on the train days listed below.
Keep an eye on the website timetable, Facebook Events, Twitter and Google+ Events for special train running dates.
- Departure Stokers Arms Resturant in Kloof
- Santa and Elves visit passengers on train
- Christmas themed Craft Market at Inchanga Station
- Food vendors selling eats at Craft Market
- Carols-by-Candelight on the evening train
- Fun for the whole family
- Return to Kloof